Automobile Accidents — Get Compensation For Injuries And Loss

content ImageEvery year, millions of people are permanently injured or killed in automobile accidents. If you've been injured in an automobile accident, you may be entitled to damages for your injuries.

The personal injury lawyers at Patton, Hoversten & Berg, P.A. will assist you to recover damages due to such accidents. To discuss your case today, you may reach our firm by using our Contact Us page, or call our Waseca office at 507-835-5240, our Owatonna office at 507-451-9000, our Janesville office at 507-234-5106 or toll-free at 1-888-835-5244.

FYI: About Motor Vehicle Accidents And The Laws Of Minnesota

Minnesota is a no-fault state. The term no-fault refers to the fact that, in most cases, the medical costs, wage loss and certain other expenses of a person injured in a collision will be paid by the injured person's own insurance, without regard to who was at fault in the collision. The trade-off for receiving these relatively automatic insurance payments is that only certain injured parties can sue the at-fault party for other damages (for example, pain and suffering).

To sue for damages outside the coverage of the no-fault insurance policy, the injured party must meet one of four criteria: (1) the injured party's medical expenses (not counting diagnostic expenses) must be $4,000 or more; (2) the injured party must have been disabled for 60 days or more; (3) the injured party must have suffered a permanent injury; or (4) the injured party must have died as a result of the injuries.

For updated information personalized to the facts of your own car accident, request a case analysis from a lawyer in our car accident team.

To Increase The Chances Of Success With Your Case, Consult With An Attorney

The law requires that automobile accident claims be commenced within a certain amount of time, or you lose your right to present any claim. Contact an experienced Minnesota automobile accident lawyer without delay. Reach us in Waseca at 507-835-5240, in Owatonna at 507-451-9000, in Faribault at 507-332-7425 or in Janesville at 507-234-5106, or toll-free at 1-888-835-5244. We also invite you request a consultation through our Contact Us page.